[NAVER] TWICE is the first Korean singer in six years to perform at Kohaku


COMMENTS

  1. [+1,282] Don't get sick and I hope this will be another legendary [stage] today!
  2. [+966] TWICE is the best
  3. [+844] As expect of TWICE
  4. [+816] Don't get hurt and let's show Japan what TWICE's energy is!
  5. [+745] I love my Teudoongies~
  6. [+245] They're amazing ㅜㅠ I knew that they even got a private jet from their Japanese management...they must be busy but I hope they are being healthy during your promotions! They were awesome at the KBS Gayo Daejun
  7. [+215] I love TWICE
  8. [+210] I hope many people will watch NHK at 8:23pm today
  9. [+200] They must be so busy with all the year-end schedules...don't get sick and make sure to take care of your health while promoting~~~! Good luck at Kohaku~~Hwaiting!

Comments