[PANN] Sana's natural nose ㅎㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

Sana has always had a sharp and pretty now that she inherited from her Father

 It's not easy to get a nose like this from surgery
She's really lucky to have a nose line that stretches so straight like that

Whenever I see Sana's side profile, I get so touched
How can a person have a nose like this? 

Even from the front view, her nose has a lot of depth
And recently, she lost some weight so her elegant beauty is even more noticeable

There are so many celebrities with pretty noses but i think that she has the pretty nose
She really lucked out with that nose line, seriously

Wahh ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ With this nose, doesn't her aura look classy...
I don't think I'd believe it if I saw it in real life...Daebak

Her nose line and tip are like paintings...

It looks like a nose created by a sculptor
I want to touch this nose just once....

POST VOTES
(108,764 views)
(Pann Post of the Day for December 22, 2017)
[+173]

COMMENTS
  1. [+132] Anyone can tell it's not surgery
    1. [+20] My thoughts exactly ㅇㅇ Her nose is sharp but slightly curved ㅎㅎㅎ It makes it more natural and pretty...kids with nose jobs have noses that are perfectly-line but not that it means anything bad!
    2. [+35] Same thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not that Sana's nose isn't pretty, it's sharp and pretty but anyone can tell it's natural. Nose jobs would never have a curve but the middle of her nose bridge. Not that perfectly-lined noses are fake either though
  2. [+82] She has a bent but the line is still pretty
  3. [+52] Ham-jji~~I love you Sana-ya
  4. [+39] Her face is f*cking pretty so I never really noticed her nose...I think her features fit together well so she's pretty!
  5. [+20] Her nose is crazy...
  6. [+19] She looks so pretty
















Comments