[NAVER TV] TWICE - Breakthrough + Feel Special @ 2019 KBS Gayo Daechukje


COMMENTS
  1. [+749] You've worked hard for 2019! Always proud of you! Thank you for becoming TWICE❤
  2. [+674] Momo's dance break was really cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Teudoongies, you did well on today's stage!! It was really nice to see the performance of Breakthrough 
  3. [+607] Woah ㅠㅠ How can they be this pretty, super pretty! Super cute! Really the top female singers ❤️ TWICE forever!! All 9 members be healthy!!! I love you
  4. [+595] Wah, I think they're the top of girl groups, really awesome
  5. [+577] Tzuyu's beauty is insane
  6. [+557] TWICE killed it on the stage~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. [+521] Teudoongies are so pretty❤
  8. [+500] GodTWICE are masters of the stage, so cool, I love you ❤️❤️❤️
  9. [+468] Freaking pretty....
  10. [+457] TWICE's Gayo Daechukje was awesome, Breakthrough and Feel Special stages was awesome. I hope to see TWICE next year as a whole with Mina and appear on Running Man and Knowing Bros♥♥
  11. [+428] I feel this whenever I listen to Feel Special but I think the lyrics are really good
  12. [+426] Jeongyeon in a ponytail is an innovation, I see it a lot~♡♡
  13. [+390] Today, Satzu was too pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Tzuyu's ending was crazy
  14. [+375] Our generation's best girl group is who → Of course, it's TWICE NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intro Dance Break, the world's greatest stage! TWICE forever^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  15. [+357] Girl group one-top TWICE, I love you❤
SOURCE

Comments