TWICE TALK will be going through a reboot!

As stated above, I'm bring back TWICE TALK.

I really liked the idea of TWICE TALK when I started it and I enjoyed updating it as well. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I had to go on hiatus and was unable to keep the blog very active. Considering the state of the K-pop industry right now, I think more positive comments and positivity in general is still needed.

The previous translations on this blog will be deleted (maybe not, I'm still considering) but I archived all my posts into an XML file that can be downloaded here

Previously I was updating on my own. Although I have someone interested in helping, I am still recruiting for translators and those who can look for articles to be translated.

Therefore, if you are interested in helping the please fill out the form below! Experience is preferred but not required.

I tend to keep the blog updated by posting articles once a day so the workload will not be intense. There will be days where there is not much to translate so there may be no need for translations at all on those days.


Comments